What is Microlearning?
- More than bite-sized content served from an LMS
- Focused content delivered in short bursts, typically 1-5 minutes
- Typically focused on a single task, or conveying a single concept
- Uses spaced learning and spaced retrieval techniques to help embed knowledge in long term memory
- Adapts continuously to an individual's training need based on their current level of knowledge in a given domain
- Well suited to both long term knowledge retention and performance improvement